Friday, August 18, 2006

Weekly Thought / Painting :- India my Native Land...

One should always relate to The model Indian village- Ralegaon Siddhi...which really impressed me...

Title : India my Native Land....
Material Used : Water Color

Thought : The cluster of mud-plastered walls shaded by a few trees, set among a stretch of green or dun-colored fields, with a few people slowly coming or going, oxcarts creaking, cattle lowing, and birds singing--all present an image of harmonious simplicity. This is my land - My Native Land - INDIA !!!!

A very good site regarding Watercolor Tutorials : Learn to paint!http://www.watercolorpainting.com/watercolor-tutorials.htm

3 comments:

Banvri said...

Impressive ..really like this one ..with soft selection of colours :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing stuff Ravi... Keep it up !!!

Ravx said...

This painting was actually made while sitting on the paddy field at my village ... Even staying at the concrete jungle I am nostalgic about my VILLAGE!!!